Tuesday 9 October 2007

Sore eyes

Happy eyes of a little lad called Enoch - who has been cheerfully enduring conjunctivitis since Sunday. A mild case (thank God) this cheerful boy is our model patient!

When it comes to Enoch's father the situation is a bit different. The above is what I looked like yesterday evening. I knew I had it at work and so plugged away till the end of the day.

And this is what I looked like this morning. The most horrible thing was waking up at some ungodly hour and realising that the fluid from my left eye had flowed nicely into my right one! Sure enough - what was a one-eye infection now has me squinting with both eyes as I type this!
.

I wish love were so infectious! But I know that love is not a disease but a choice. Hats off to our loving caregivers in our family - Asha who bought me a lollipop (like she bought Enoch one yesterday) and Sheba whose love and concern have made this a lot easier to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment