Monday 3 March 2008

back pain is a pain

My back pain is back again.

Literally.

I have a venerable history having picked up a disc prolapse between my 5th and 6th vertebra when I was working in Jharkhand (driving the 120 km jungle journey by motor-bike from Nav Jivan hospital to Ranchi with a heavy computer laden back-back did it).


Sheba has lived through the memorable occasion of our attending the first watch-night service at the Hebron fellowship in Borivali, with me lying down - almost in state - while the service went on.

Most days I just have a dull ache. Some days I forget it all together.

Then there are days that it is killing. This Saturday for example.

2 days of rest have done wonders. I am doing my physio-exercises too. Religiously.

Prayers are happily accepted.

Back pains are a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment