Tuesday 13 March 2012

Computer joys...

Picture authentic - only exaggeration is the amount of hair
For most of the last 2 months, whenever I tried to post something on this blog - it would crash whatever browser I was using.  IE, Firefox, Chrome...  whatever had possessed the computer did it repeatedly.

Needless to say, I was not a happy camper.

Today it doesn't seem to be doing that any more.

Why not?  I am afraid I haven't the faintest clue.

But I do know that there is a huge backlog of things that I would love to write.

Life continues to move at a dizzying pace in the lives of the Thane Eichers.  We have seen some wonderful joys - and we have been through the valley too.  I shall try to put up some of them before they get replaced by the newest set of experiences that we are hurtling through.

Thank you gentle readers for bearing with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment