Friday 5 September 2008

Toothy issues

We've had some pretty grim posts recently (nothing strange about that - we live in some pretty grim times after all), but here is something on the lighter note.

Enoch discovered something while brushing his teeth tonight.

"I think one of my teeth is loose" he said.

No way I thought. Exaggeration.

But there it is - a lower front incisor - wiggling away to glory.

Enoch is 5 now. The picture above was taken when he was 3 and Asha 5. We are so blessed with these wonderful little ones (who are growing at a healthy clip).

The other day they enjoyed a day with Kea, the daughter of Nathan and Dr. Marise who helps at JSK. As Asha and Enoch grow, pray that they will continue to develop wonderful friendships and experience the joy of growing up knowing they are loved.

I could describe something I saw today, but I won't - its too painful. Suffice it to say, that we are very, very blessed. Looking back over the pictures that we have of the family over these years all we can say is that there is a lot of joy on our faces over the years.

Wiggling teeth or not - we have much to smile about!

No comments:

Post a Comment