Radio silence from this side usually means one thing: we have been busy, busy, busy.
And so we have.
Here is a short list of what the Eichers have been up to in the last 2 weeks:
1. Admitted 3 patients at JSK for inpatient treatment
2. Supervised young volunteers who are eager to help at JSK
3. Hosted teachers and helpers meetings for the upcoming VBS - twice
4. Taught about the life of Christ in a Tuesday night Bible study at the house of our of our staff - twice
5. Organised and ran a full JSK staff retreat at Pune
6. Organised and ran a wonderful network meeting for Christian organisations and churches working on HIV issues in the greater Mumbai area
7. Talked about JSK to visitors - four times
8. Welcomed and oriented the 3 new interns from Union Biblical Seminary
9. Helped plan and run a special public meeting by our house-fellowships about the Death are Resurrection of Jesus
10. Met with church members for prayer every night in the week running up to this meeting
11. Preached the Good Friday service at the Free Methodist Church
12. Supervised our happy twosome as they have started their summer holidays - while their happy parents are still very much at work
13. Led the Lord's Table at our Easter Service this morning
14. Hosted dear friends for the night last night - and other dear friends for prayer and lunch last Sunday
15. Prayed with a brave woman who is suffering from cancer - and prayed with her son about his upcoming marriage
16. Am bone tired. Had stars before my eyes early this evening. Have been trying to catch some sleep to make up for the last few weeks - and am very much looking forward to travelling North to be in Delhi, Herbertpur and Mussoorie for the latter 2 weeks of May
17. Plus the various and sundry joys of keeping the household going.
18. Life is full. Wouldn't have it any other way.